Monthly Food & Feed Costs in Malaysia



Hi everyone 

Hope you feel fresh and not bored by this post, I am going to talk about amount of expenditure of a month for students here . 

If you didn't heard anything about let check the link below I will talk separately  about amounts of expenditure of a month and mention what may be necessary for you.

Things below are those I buy regularly for my daily life but some others may buy them more or less.Prices are based on Malaysia's Ringgit,
whenever they change I will change the precise, last update was 2012.



Veal: 1kg 29 Ringgit

Beef: 1kg 27 Ringgit

Poultry (complete): 1kg 10 Ringgit

Poultry ( leg,drumstick): 1kg 9.5 Ringgit

Poultry(breast): 1kg 9 Ringgit

Poultry(wing): 1kg 9.5 Ringgit

Fish: start from 10 Ringgit,since I don't buy fish I don't know about different kind of fish prices.Whenever I want to eat it I go to restaurant.

Iranian kielbasi: 1kg 35-45 Ringgit

Egg each one: about 40 cent 

A package eggs contain 32 unite cost 9.5 Ringgit



Cheese: Malaysian cheese doesn't taste Delicious as what you may prefer , we buy Arabic cheese product which costs triple compare with Saudi Arabia  ,for example it cost 4 dollars while in Saudi Arabia is 2.5 dollars. 

Yogurt : we buy Nassttle its taste is as what we prefer , 1.5 kg can of yogurt cost 15 Ringgit, another mark is Freshcow costs 16 Ringgit

Milk: 1Liter dautchLady 5.5 Ringgit

Butter: it taste about salty but is delicious, 1 bar of Farm-cow 25 gr costs 4 Ringgit

Jam : medium jar 6-10 Ringgit 



Notice : milk product are more expensive in Malaysia. 


  4 Liter Bottle oil 17-25 Ringgit up to the mark Some are available in 1 Liter plastic packages 25 Ringgit.
another is Saji product 4 Liter about 9 Ringgit which my friend satisfied with and we will buy it.



Onion: 1kg 1.5-3 Ringgit

Potato: 1kg 1.5-3 Ringgit

Tomato: 1kg 3.5-5 Ringgit



Egg-plant: 1kg 5-8 Ringgit

Green paper: 1kg 8 Ringgit

Lettuce: 1head 4-6 Ringgit

Cabbage: 3-5 Ringgit

Celery 1head 2Ringgit

Carrot 1kg 2 Ringgit
Rice: 1kg 2-5 Ringgit

Rice (10kg package): 25-45 Ringgit depend on the mark we buy it about 35 Ringgit
Green beans: 1kg 3 Ringgit

1.5Liter soda drink 3.5 Ringgit

Toast bread 1package 3-4 Ringgit

Iran's toftoun bread 1package 3-4 Ringgit



Grape: 1kg 20 Ringgit

Banana: 1kg 3-5 Ringgit

Orange: each one: 1 Ringgit

Apple each one: 1 Ringgit

If you go shopping to green-grocery you can buy each 10 about 7 Ringgit




Tuna fish 1can 4.5 Ringgit

A package contain 1.5 Liter mineral water 8 Ringgit

Shampoo: 10-14 Ringgit

A bar of soap costs more than 2 Ringgit

Up to now its enough I think I wrote what I remembered ,if you need any information about prices just send me an email I will ask for prices and reply you.

I hope this post being useful enough 
Goodbye
SADRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment